It’s About Time.
Imagine an In-Patient Pre-Op Experience
- JointVue™ is simple to use and can be operated by any qualified Ultrasound operator (Doctors, PAs, techs, nurses) to create 3D bone models. These 3D bone models can be used to create personalized surgery plans for knee replacement procedures in minutes.
- In addition, the base system can be used as an ultrasound system with several versatile applications.
- Small clinics and ASCs with limited budgets and space will benefit from JointVue’s all-in-one system.
Ultrasound to Anatomy in Minutes
Patent Protected Technology
100% In Office Workflow
Create a Personalized Surgical Plan for Each Patient with OrthoSonic™ 3D Surgery Planning
OrthoSonic™ 3D shows the amount of bone loss, previews the implant box cut, automatically sizes and places the implants based on the surgeon preference.
Increase Patient Satisfaction with OrthoSonic™ 3D Surgery Planning
- Provides patients with a personalized, 3D surgery planning experience
- Provides in office, radiation-free imaging
- Provides opportunity to demonstrate how the knee implants will fit and function prior to surgery
Lower Costs with OrthoSonic™ 3D Surgery Planning
- OrthoSonic™ 3D Surgery Planning allows surgeons to share planning data with implant manufacturers to lower costs
- Potential to disrupt reliance on the existing supply chain model
- Ideal for ASCs where storage and sterilization space are limited